Saturday, September 13, 2008

Murder by the Glass

Murder By the Glass: A Wine Lover's Mystery Murder By the Glass: A Wine Lover's Mystery by Michele Scott


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Book 2 in A Wine Lover's Mysteries.

Nikki is settling in to her new job a Malveaux vineyard nicely. Things are going smoothly until best friend Isabel is accused of murder! Isabel was hired to cater her ex's wedding and when the bride turns up dead all fingers point the blame on her. Nikki quickly becomes a sleuth, in her extra time, to help prove her friend's innocence. She gets tangled in with some interesting new characters and even takes a trip to San Francisco with the "boys of summer". She even finds herself in a steamy love triangle that definitely leaves you hanging at the end of the book. I enjoyed this quick read and was very entertained. I was also surprised at the end when the murderer was revealed. I'm looking forward to continuing the story and already have the next book waiting in my must read pile.






View all my reviews.

No comments: