Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lattebella

Another Lostie Chatapalooza card. Today Kris challenged us to create a card with a drink on it. I already had this bella sitting on the desk because my fabulous Lostie Secret Sis just sent it to me!!! Thank you sis, I luff her!! I also love that she could be holding a cup of coffee or tea. Now I know my colors are very Christmasy, but I've been trying to use up some old Christmas paper. However, these could very well be coffee house colors, right? I picked the background paper because it matched the polka dots on her shirt. My bella is stamped on Whisper White with Palette Noir. I used my Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS to color her in. BTW, how cute is her outfit? She is so adorable! I pulled out my A Muse Mini Oval, inked it up with Creamy Caramel, stamped it off once on a piece of scratch paper and then stamped it under the chair. To finish it off, I made a hole for the ribbon with my slot punch. I got the ribbon for a local scrapbook store that went out of business. To view the other challenge cards click here. Thanks for stoppin' by!

Stamps: Lattebella (Stamping Bella), Mini Oval bl & sentiment (A Muse)
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Basic Grey - Figgy
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber (TAC, TT-218). Creamy Caramel
Other: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, Slot punch, ribbon from LSS

5 comments:

Yvonne Randall said...

I saw this card on Splitcoast and loved it. Fantastic colours.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!!!!
LOSTie Debbie

Danni said...

I love the colors on this! They are very "cafe'" like!
Very nice card!

Rachel Hope said...

This card is PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors of your Bella cards! So pretty! The patterned paper you pick looks so good!