Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hugs & Kisses

Quick and simple little note card using the Ocean Buddies set by TAC. My card measures 3.5 x 4.5! I love that size. The bubbles are stamped with VersaMagic Spring Pansy on purple Bazzill paper. I mounted that on a piece of DCWV Fall paper and used my decorative scallop scissors at the bottom. The black tab is done with my oval Coluzzle. I then just punched a tiny hole and tied on some ribbon from Michael's. Now on to the image. I used two different dew drop inks on my fish. It was super easy to ink up the two colors since the Dew Drops are so small. I first inked it with VersaMagic Sea Breeze, then added Brilliance Orchid to the spikes. You can't tell in the picture, but the Orchid color is in the Jewel Tone Set by TAC so it has a nice shimmer to it and really makes the spikes stand out. I then used my circle Coluzzle to cut it out and finished by adding a googly eye. The whole image is raised with a dimensional. I really love the images in this set. Since my blowfish has puckered lips, I thought I would pair it with the Hugs and Kisses sentiment.

Stamps: Ocean Buddies (TAC, T-2718), Wishing You (TAC, T-1205)
Paper: Whisper White, Fall DCWV, Purple Bazzill (TAC, V-56), Black Bazzill (TAC, V-58)
Ink: Palette Noir (TAC, TT-220), Pretty Pastel VersaMagic Dew Drops (TAC, S-9901, Spring Pansy, Sea Breeze), Jewel Tone Brilliance Dew Drops (TAC, S-7002, Orchid)
Other: oval Coluzzle (TAC, A-84000) circle Coluzzle (TAC, A-84001), ribbon from Michaels, scallops scissors, googly eye, dimensionals

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

I love it! Super cute, Kim!

Colleen Wold said...

What an adorable card, Kim!! LOVE the colors!