Tuesday, March 4, 2008

iPodabella

I combined two challenges for today's card. This week's bella sketch challenge and the color challenge. My bella is stamped on watercolor paper with Palette Noir. I then colored her in with SU markers and a Niji waterbrush. I added a little sparkle with my Atyou Spica pen to the iPod screen, the heart on her pants and the purse clasp. Isn't this layout cool? You really could do so much with it. I ran the Saffron sheet through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss dots folder. The Wasabi cardstock is stamped with the Flannel Plaid background in Garden Green. I decorated the photo corner punch with Queen & Co. brads. Then used decorative scissors on the end of the sentiment. You know she is jamming to a little Bob Marley right! These colors remind me of reggae colors.

Stamps: iPodabella (Stamping Bella), Flannel Plaid, So Many Sayings
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, black, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, watercolor
Ink: Palette Noir, Garden Green
Other: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, photo corner punch, Queen & Co. brads, decorative scissors, Atyou Spica clear pen (A Muse), SU markers, Niji waterbrush
Markers used: So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Blush Blossom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card kim! I love your coloring!

- amanda

Melissa said...

Love, love love it!

M.

Danni said...

Very nice! Love the colors and you always know how to add just the perfect "extras".

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous! I haven't played with this week's color challenge yet. You've inspired me! :)

Rachel Hope said...

Love it!!! You worked those challenges!