Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Day Hugs



Oh lookie, new Elzybells. I love all of the new Friendship images that just came out!!! I found this sketch on Debbie's marvelous blog. What a great layout. Perfect for those little cards that I love to make and it had ovals on it. So I was finally able to break out my Nestabilities. I got the Classic Oval Sm & Classic Scallop Oval Lg for Christmas. So easy to use. Gosh now I have to save for all of them, LOL. After I cut out my pieces using the Cuttlebug, I colored in my image with watercolor crayons. The pink dress and green headband are covered in Stardust Stickels. I also pierced some holes around the scallops. Tammi thank you soooooo much for the adorable image and fabulous paper! Happy Stamping.

Stamps: Hugs & Happy Day (Elzybells)
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy, Basic Grey - Two Scoops (Hope Stamps Eternal)
Other: Classic Oval Sm & Classic Scallop Oval Lg Nestabilities (Papertrey Ink), paper piercer, Stardust Stickles, Earth Elements watercolor crayons, word window punch

2 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

What a beautiful card! I love Elzy's, and your coloring and paper choices are great too! Thanks for playing with the sketch, Kim. :-)

Terri said...

Nice job. Love the colors. I am hoping to place an order for some of the new Elzybells next week too.