Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Daisyboardabella

It's gloomy, rainy and just plain yucky outside here. I need the sunshine to come back out because this kind of weather makes me sleepy and all I feel like doing is cuddling on the couch with a book while I enjoy the warmth of the fire. Unfortunately, it's suppose to look like this all week UGH. So I just have a simple, quick card to share today. I dug through my ever expanding bella stash and pulled out a new one to ink up. I got her right before Christmas, but haven't had a chance to play with her yet. She is adorable and looks super cute and cozy in her outfit. She is stamped on watercolor paper with Palette Noir. I then colored her in with SU markers and an aquapainter. The snow, pant cuffs, and balls on her hat are covered in Stardust Stickles. I found this sketch on Debbie's blog. I've been admiring her work for a long time now and her blog is definitely one of the many places I go to for inspiration! Happy stamping.

Stamps: Daisyboardabella (Stamping Bella), Chicken Scratch (TAC)
Paper: Regal Rose, watercolor, Hot Hues
Ink: Palette Noir (TAC)
Other: corner rounder, Stardust Stickles, Celery grosgrain, silver cord, dimensional, circle Coluzzle, SU markers, aquapainter
Markers used: Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Oh Ma Garsh!!! I luff her...super cute colors and coloring!

Debbie Olson said...

WOW! Great job! Love your colors and your shading--excellent!

Anonymous said...

Oh my cuteness! You are such a good colorer!!!!

amanda