Monday, November 12, 2007

Avery's Bday

Doesn't this image make you smile? I know 4 lil' girls who have a bday either this month or next month so I'm having fun making some kid cards. This sketch by Maria worked perfectly for this image too. I think I'm hooked on making small square cards. I just love working with that size. Happy Stamping!

Stamps: Turtle's Balloon (Inky Antics), Katie & Co.
Paper: Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy, Imaginisce (Let's Pretend / Tea Party), Ruby Red
Other: photo corner punch, Not Quite Navy brads, small oval punch, Stardust Stickles, Celery grosgrain

4 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute. I was just looking at that stamp last night...LOL!
I do like small square cards, they go together so easy.

Rhonda said...

This is so darn cute! It sure does make me smile! Great job on this card!

Colleen said...

Awwww! What a great kid's card! Perfect size for kiddies too! Oh...and yes! I smiled as soon as I saw it! :)

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. Great kids card. I also love anything with stickles. Glitter Rocks!!