Sunday, October 7, 2007

Spooktacular Kitty

Wow, I haven't posted anything for a few days - sorry! We ran to Houston on Friday to take my nephew to the airport (he arrived in Germany safe and sound, although his luggage didn't), and since Ross had the 3 days off we just stayed busy around the house. Got a lot done too so that's nice. I'm in the Halloween spirit, can you tell? I'm just happy that I finally have some Halloween stamps and I love them!! I used this sketch by Maria. It was perfect for a quick, simple card. One of the things I LOVE about the new Spooktacular set is that it's so darn easy to pick a piece of the image, cut it out and raise it with a pop-dot. I did that with the previous pumpkin card and raised the broom bristles on this one. Gives your image just a little bit of dimension. Those dots on the moon have Stickles on them. Can't be a Halloween card without a little sparkle!

Stamps: Spooktacular (TAC), Itty Bitty bgs, Swirl (retired TAC)
Paper: Green Galore, Black, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange
Ink: Noir (Palette, TAC), Lovely Lilac, Only Orange
Other: scallop scissors, Orange Peel Stickles, dimensional, black grosgrain

No comments: