Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hugs to Rose Marie

I made this for my cousin Rose Marie. Earlier this week she had a brain tumor removed and I just wanted her to know that she's been in my thougths and prayers. I used this sketch by Maria. I haven't used buttons in a long time on a card so I thought that was a nice touch and a little bit of a change. Sorry for the slanted photo. I just got a call that my hubby is on his way back into town. He was in Canada all week on business and was stuck in the aiport waiting for a stand-by flight so I'm uber excited that he is almost here. It was the first time that we have been away from each other since we got married 5 years ago. I survived though. Kept busy and totally demolished our bathroom as a surprise. We've been wanting to upgrade it for awhile now. Thanks mom and dad for helping me strip wallpaper last night.

Stamps: Flowahbella (Stamping Bella), Canvas, Crackle (TAC), Tag Tidbits (TAC)
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey - Phoebe
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Really Rust
Other: Really Rust buttons, Brown Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss, oval Coluzzle, brads, dimensional, Stardust Stickles, brown satin ribbon from Michael's, scallop scissors.

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Yeah...so glad Ross is on his way home to you!

Beautiful card!

Suzanne said...

Super cute card - the buttons are a nice touch. I'm glad Ross is home!!!