Thursday, July 26, 2007

Clear Challenge

I was so excited to see the challenges posted today for the Dirty Dozen dare to get dirty week. They are so fun to do and a great way to get motivated to stamp. I chose to do Jen's first. Her challenge was to make a card using only clear stamps. WooHoo. I just received my PaperTrey Ink Green Thumb set and it was beggin' to get inked.

My card measured 4x5. Once I had stamped my flowers, I decided they needed some mega sparkles. So I did the Dazziling Diamond Dust technique again. It is super easy, but really makes your image pop! Here's a list of supplies used:
Stamps: Green Thumb - PaperTrey Ink
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Versamark
Other: Mat pack/piercer, scallop scissors, iridescent ice

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Kim, this is Gorgeous!!!! I love EVERYTHING about it! I've debated whether to get this stamp set or not, now I know I need to!

Colleen Wold said...

Kim I have looked at all your cards from the DD challenges! They are all looking FABULOUS! Gotta love that Dazzling Diamonds effect!

Corie said...

This is beautiful. Love the bling effect -- so pretty.

Tracy H said...

This is FABOO to use Jackie's word!!!

Great colors and they are stamped just perfectly!

Unknown said...

kim, i love this card.. so cute.