Friday, June 15, 2007

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Ross talked me into going to the midnight showing of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. The theater wasn't too packed either so it was nice and a pefect way to end his birthday celebration. My favorite character is The Thing. He had the best lines in this movie and totally had us laughing several times. Jessica Alba's eyes kept freaking me out though, LOL. The storyline was good and the action was great. They did an amazing job on the Silver Surfer. Ross is a big fan of that character, I remember back in high school that he use to have a poster on his wall of the Silver Surfer. So that helped me understand the movie more because I was a little confused about the planet eating Galactus and he was able to explain it all. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a third movie or one just on the Silver Surfer.
Rating 4/5

1 comment:

Tracy H said...

What fun!

Happy Birthday Ross!