Friday, May 25, 2007

Banana Split Birthday!



I've had this image for a few months but this is my first time to use it. Beate got me inspired to do a quick little challenge. She posted this sketch challenge on her blog along with her super cute little monkey card.

I stamped my Banana Split image from Stampendous and colored it with SU markers. I added a little sparkle to the bowl with my Sakura stardust pen and a little edge doodle with my SU Ruby Red marker. The cardstock used was Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa and Bazzill Bling. The picture is a little off because of the yellow Bazzill Bling paper. It is really yoyo yellow in real life. I used my SU mat pack and piercer to punch some holes around the main image. Then I stamped some swirls from the Paisley Rockz set (TAC) on the ruby red paper. The sentiment is A Muse and the ribbon is celery grosgrain from SU. I so want some ice cream now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love this card! It's sooo fun! Thanks so much for participating! Have a great weekend!