Thursday, April 12, 2012
I completed another felt food to add to the play kitchen. For this week's project, I made a bushel of felt grapes or apes as Charlotte likes to call them! I used this tutorial for the pattern and directions for the stem and leaves. I did follow the directions on how to sew up the individual grapes. However, I ended up making 30 grapes instead of 18. Sounds like a lot, but they were super quick to sew up late at night while we watched T.V. I made more because I wanted the bushel to be long and thin and I tend to sew things tightly together so it looked more natural in the end. Charlotte's birthday is a little over three months away. Gasp!!!! I can't wait to fix up her new little kitchen and fill it with food. I've got quite a good collection so far and a ton of ideas that I want to complete for her. Off to pick out a new project. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!