Monday, December 19, 2011

Gingerbread Play-dough


Is everyone enjoying the final countdown until Christmas?? I have been baking up a storm and assembling tins full of cookies to pass out to our friends and neighbors. I took a short break this afternoon to cook something a little different. Gingerbread Play-dough! I found the recipe through Pinterest a few weeks ago and immediately saved it. I thought it would be a cute gift for Charlotte to give to some of her buddies. The recipe is super easy to whip together. Took me less than 5 minutes. It's soft, smells incredible and best of all Charlotte loves squishing it ;) I found tiny tins at Hobby Lobby that perfectly hold one batch. I also bought some gingerbread cookie cutters and will attach them with a homemade tag to the handle. Click here for the link to the original post if you would like to give it a try. Happy holidays!!!