Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Wishing all you moms a fabulous Mother's Day celebration!!! We'll see if Panda lets me sleep past 6 today :) This is the card that I made for my mom. I LOVE how it turned out. I used this cute Willow image from Whiff of Joy. I wanted to give her clothing an antique look so I colored a base coat using E42 under everything. I think that might be my new favorite color. It turned out perfectly! The fabulous layout comes from this sketch that I found over on Jen's blog. I'm saving this one for sure! I love the layers! We are going to spend the afternoon with my parents and my brother's family before heading back home. Hope you enjoy your day!!!

Stamps: Willow with Sunhat (Whiff of Joy), Dear Friend (TAC)
Paper: Soft Suede, white, My Mind's Eye, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: E00, 11, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37, 42, R32, 35, 37, 20, YG63, BG10, 72
Other: EK Success Scallop Diamond punch, Martha Stewart ribbon, Bazzill paper flowers, pearls, EK Success Rock Fern punch

6 comments:

Anna said...

Kim! So pretty! I bet your Mom loved this card! And happy Mom's day to you!

Michelle said...

oh so pretty! I'm sure your mom will love it! Hope panda let you sleep in...try to get as much as you can now cause that will all change :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so PRETTY!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Absolutely beautiful Kim! The pinks and greens are just lovely together! Wonderful coloring! :D

Stacy Morgan said...

Awww... This is so precious and beautiful. Reminds me of little house on the prairie.

Tammi said...

Soft & pretty, amazing coloring and sweet card!