Friday, April 9, 2010

I love Spring!


IMG_3619 copy, originally uploaded by orosky17.

We have been enjoying a wonderful Spring so far. It's my favorite time of year. So far the weather has been gorgeous. It's been in the 70's and there has been a wonderful breeze all week long. Everything is also beginning to bud out. Ross worked out in the yard this evening and came in with a handful of roses. I love our rose bush!!! It's a Belinda's Dream and the best thing is we hardly do anything to it. Just trim it up every now and then, but it provides us with beautiful, sweet smelling blooms until Fall. Our bush is covered in huge flowers like this one and tons of tiny little buds. Now I just need to make some time to take some bluebonnet photos. They are stunning this year due to all of the rain we've received. All along our highways, you see thick clusters of blue flowers. It makes me smile. Hope you are enjoying your Spring!! This photo was processed using the Pixie Kisses Photo Veil from Open Scrapbook.

4 comments:

Jennifer ♥ said...

Beautiful rose! I've never seen a bluebonnet - I look forward to seeing a picture :)

debbies said...

Very pretty! I remember spending many hrs. in my grandmother's rose garden just smelling them and picking my favorite of the day.

Anna said...

Kim, so pretty! Love how it's peaking out under the leaves!

Tammi said...

I can't believe you have roses already...love the color, it's so pretty!