Saturday, March 27, 2010

Summer Ice Cream


Since all of my stamps are scattered all over the place at the moment, I've been using images that people have sent me throughout the years. I love going through that box - especially when I find sweet images like this one from Sugar Nellie. I'm hoping that by summer this baby will let me eat ice cream. It still doesn't like anything sugary!!! We will see how long that last in a couple years :) I loved coloring this image. I added a few highlights to the center of the flowers with a Sharpie Poster-Paint pen. I also went over the melted chocolate on the ice cream with Glossy Accents. Everything else is pretty straight forward. Enjoy your weekend and if you happen to get ice cream, have a bite for me!!

Stamps: Summer Ice Cream (Sugar Nellie), Sweet Expressions (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, white, More Mimi (TAC)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: YG00, 11, 13, R39, 59, 81, 83, 85 E00, 11, 21, 33, 335, 37, 51, 53, 55
Other: scallop scissors, More Mimi ribbon (TAC), Sharpie Poster-Paint pen, Glossy Accents, brads

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so sweet of an image I agree. Beautiful shading and glad you are using up some images. I need to do that. hee hee

Michelle said...

OMGoodness - this is freakin' adorable. I absolutely LOVE your coloring...you ROCK girlfriend! Sorry to hear no ice cream - maybe that will change!

Tammi said...

Adorable!! I just love that paper everytime you use it! I had NO problems having sweets when I was pregnant...or any other time for that matter, lol!

Anna said...

Oh! So cute! Love that paper! Coloring is perfect too!

Sharon said...

Wow, this is adorable Kim. You put your papers together so beautifully and I love how you've highlighted the flowers. I think I need to get one of those Sharpie pens!