Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Small Packages


Here is the other quick Thank You card that I put together. I followed Mojo 131 for the layout. It has been awhile since I have made a 3.5 x 6 card and I really like using that size! I didn't know what to put inside the panels at first until I spotted the little images in the Baby on Board set. This is the first time, in a very long time, that I haven't colored anything as well. Instead, I stamped the booties, onesies and diaper pins on white, then paper pieced all of the images on. Sounds like a lot of work, but it was easy to cut out the images quickly. I also pulled out the Ribbon Tag Nestie and put it to good use. I need to remember to use that more often! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Stamps: Baby on Board (Whipper Snapper)
Paper: Kraft, white, So Saffron, Cafe Mediterranean (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
Other: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, button brads, Ribbon Tag Nestie, Kraft Taffeta

6 comments:

Barb said...

Another adorable card! LOVE all of the paper piecing :)

Jennifer ♥ said...

Really cute Kim! :)

Anna said...

Too cute, Kim! I saw this layout the other day, and thought it looked fun to try! Love the paper pieced baby items!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is adorable!

Kim (Life with the RICHARDSON's) said...

What a cute card! I'm always looking for ways to make a baby card! Thanks for the inspiration!
Kim- Minnesota

Vicki Bray said...

OMGosh! I think this is the cutest baby card I have ever seen! I love it! Also a great take on the Mojo 131.