Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Haagen-Daz Bear


I'm tempting y'all with a little ice cream on this cold chilly day! I finally got a chance to create and I came up with this little birthday card. I used the ever so adorable Haagen-Daz Bear image from Whipper Snapper! Isn't he a cute little guy? I added dots to his cheeks with a Sharpie Poster-Paint pen. The ice cream is cut out and raised with a dimensional. I also covered the pink scoops with Stardust Stickles. I followed TESC96 for the layout. This could very easily be turned into a Valentine's Day card. In fact, I might make another one and use the sentiment "life with you is sweet" from Anna Wight's Sweet Expression cling set! Thanks for stopping by and being patient with me while I get back into the swing of things.

Stamps: Haagen-Daz Bear (Whipper Snapper), TAC gift with purchase sentiment
Paper: Chocolate Chip, white, Regal Rose, Bo Bunny: Love Bandit Stripe
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
Copics: E31, 33, 35, 37, 29, 51, 53, YG03, 13, 17, BG10, Y21, 26, R81, 83, 85, R27, 29
Other: circle Nesties, dimensional, Sharpie Poster-Paint pen, Stardust Stickles, brads from my stash, chocolate polytwill

6 comments:

Denise said...

So pretty! Love the image, I want ice cream now...LOL
Love the paper & great layout.
Aloha,
Denise

Tammi said...

Adorable! That icecream looks good enough to eat! Cute design and I'm loving that sharpie pen!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! Oh he looks just too darn sweet and the ice cream well that is always a plus. hee hee

debbies said...

Oh no - I've been fighting the temptation to buy this stamp!!! Such a cute layout Kim!

Michelle said...

oh you used my favorite paper (BO Bunny) and what a super cute image! Absolutely adorable!! And you're right it would be perfect for Vday too!!

Danni said...

Adorable!! and oh so sweet!