Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tilda with Bell


My sweet friend Anna sent me this uber cute image. I just love Magnolia stamps! The images are always darling - plus I have a blast coloring them. My other sweet friend Tammi recently sent me this fabulous K & Co. paper so I just had to pair the 2 together. See that little flower? My mom crocheted me a bunch of red ones to use for the holidays. She made a few different sizes and shapes. I just love them! They add such a sweet little personal touch to a card. I just stuck a Basic Grey brad through the center to anchor it to my card and then added a few punches leaves behind it. I followed Sketch Challenge 259 for the layout. This is the last card I have made at the moment. We are busy baking cookies and getting ready to celebrate Christmas with family. I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season. Enjoy spending time with your loved ones. Merry Christmas!!!!

Stamps: Tilda with Bell (Magnolia), Signature Christmas (PTI)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, TAC white, K & Co. Christmas Cheer Designer Pad
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: E00, 11, 19, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37, 51, 53, Y11, 21, 26, YG13, 17, 63, 67, R27, 29, 39
Other: Chocolate Taffeta, crocheted flower, Basic Grey brad, Martha Stewart punch

7 comments:

Anna said...

Super cute, Kim. Love how you colored her! I need to work on cookies with the kids too. But need to get Christmas dinner first.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So pretty!! Fabulous card!

Tammi said...

CUTE! Bright & pretty, I like how you used different things from everyone! :) Enjoy those cookies and Merry Christmas!

Danni said...

So adorable!
Enjoy your holidays!! Hugs!

Rene Sharp said...

This is a really lovely card!! Hope you had a wonderful festive season!

Steph said...

So sweet! Love your colouring x

debbies said...

Geez this is cute!!!! ;)