Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sunday Afternoon



No, I don't have my days mixed up. Sunday Afternoon is the name of this new TAC set! This cute little gardener was colored in with Copics. I paper pieced the blue cardstock on because I loved the texture it gave my image! The little water can is raised with a dimensional. The paper is from the Lilly Anna collection from TAC. It's one of my favs if you can't tell :) On the inside I stamped the rest of the sentiment: stopping to smell the flowers. The set comes with 5 different sayings that complete the sentence. I followed Mojo 93 for the layout! Thanks for stoppin' by. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend!!!

I am a TAC demo. If you have any question or would like to look at my website where you can view or order our products, just let me know!

Stamps: Sunday Afternoon (TAC)
Paper: TAC white, Lilly Anna cardstock & pattern paper (TAC)
Ink: Memento Black
Other: Copics, dimensional, Lilly Anna ribbon (TAC), buttons from my stash, white Scrapper's Floss (TAC), Queen & Co. brads, square Nesties
Copics: E00, E21, G21, G24, G20, R81, R83

7 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute card - I just love how you paper piece & use deminsionals - it adds so much to your creations!!

Anna said...

Super cute! Love the paper piecing, and popped out water container.

Danni said...

You know I just love your work, you are truly an inspiration! Great card, as usual!

Tammi said...

I like the texture it gives too, goes perfect with the ribbon...super cute card Kim! Happy 4th!

debbies said...

SUPER CUTE Kim!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute !I love the texture, too! I miss you, my friend! We will have to plan a day out once I am done with my oodles and oodles of work!

- A Dawg

Tracy H said...

Awww--these are really great stamps! Just the kind of faces I could manage to properly color.

You do SUCH a great job! I love the paper piecing touches :)