Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bear Hugs



Can you ever have too many polka dots? I think I went a little over board here. I just love this Basic Grey Eva paper and it looked so cute in the background that I decided to paper piece her little shirt on too. Hope it's not too busy! I made this for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. I love little sketches like this! The bear is colored in with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. I cut her out and paper pieced the shirt on, then added some Stardust Stickles before gluing her down on my embossed circles. The little snout is also cut out and raised with a dimensional The squares are also embossed with Nesties. To one square I added Basic Grey Eva brads and to the other I added my cute sentiment from TAC's Little Things set. Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Stamps: Fairy Tales, Little Things
Paper: Basic Grey Eva, TAC white, Always Artichoke
Ink: Palette Noir & Burnt Umber
Other: square & circle Nesties, Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, dimensional Basic Grey Eva brads, Always Artichoke grosgrain, Stardust Stickles

7 comments:

Anna said...

Dude, I love how you used the sentiment! The card is darling, and not too many polkadots!

Tricia T said...

This is just precious! I love the paper piecing and the colors and layout are just wonderful!!

Tammi said...

No, not to many, looks fantastic! Sweet bear, love all the little details to him.

Rachel Hope said...

OOOH, so so cute! Love the paper and sparkles

Heather said...

This is SOOOO cute!!!! Great job!

Danni said...

Love this!! So, so cute!

Michelle said...

When I first saw this card I was like ohhh you makes that DP, LOL! LOVE the paper and the card is adorable!