Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Valentine Kits


I have a few more Valentine's kits to share with y'all today. First up is the card I made using Debbie's kit. How cute is this little girl? I cut her out using oval Nesties, then colored her in with Koh-i-noor pencils. I cut out and raised her hat with a dimensional. I added a little sparkle to the image with Stardust Stickles. The sentiment comes from Heart Prints by Papertrey Ink. I'm telling you, I so love that set! I added some faux stitching with a paper piercer and a Chocolate Chip maker, then attached some Basic Grey buttons with brown Scrapper's Floss. To finish it all off, I inked the edges of the Riding Hood Red cardstock with Fresh Snow ink. To view all of the cards made with this kit, click here.

Stamps: All That Scraps, Heart Prints (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: American Crafts Romance, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink), Palette Burnt Umber
Other: Basic Grey Ambrosia buttons, Basic Grey Bittersweet button, brown Scrapper's floss, Stardust Stickles, small oval Nesties, Koh-i-noor pencils, dimensional, scallop scissors, paper piercer, Chocolate Chip marker


Next up is the card I made using Colleen's kit. She sent this sweet image from SUINK (she's one their design team). I colored it in with Koh-i-noor pencils. Then added some sparkles to the bow, heart, ruffles and flowers with Stardust Stickles. The sentiment is also from SUINK and is raised with a dimensional. The card measures 4 x 4.75. To view all of the cards made with this kit, click here.

Stamps: Will You Be My Valentine (SUINK)
Paper: Target '06 Valentine Paper Pack, Basic Black
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Koh-i-noor pencils, square Nesties, dimensional, black organdy, Stardust Stickles

7 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love all the glitter on Debbie's...Great layout on both cards!!!

Anna said...

Both are darling, Kim! I really love how you did Debbie's kit!

Barb said...

These are both just adorable! LOVE the little girl image from ATS... so precious!

Tammi said...

Love the sparkle, you did an awesome job with these, soooo cute!!

Chelsea said...

I love that girl card that you made and all of the details that you put into the card ... gorgeous!

Cindy Motz said...

So sweet, I really like how one Debbies you did the strip at the bottom with the stitching and the buttons!

Jessica said...

Adorable!! I especially love what you did with Debbie's!