Friday, January 23, 2009

Dress Up Lily Sketch


I love when cards come together so smoothly. I got this Dress Up Lily set for Christmas and I'm so loving it. The little accessories that come with her are perfect and I know I will have fun playing with them all. I followed this sketch that I found over on Amy's blog. Lily was colored in with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. The hat and present are raised with a dimensional. I also add Stardust Stickles to the image to give the birthday girl a little sparkle! I love this pattern paper. It's double sided and made by Bo Bunny. I found it at Archiver's right before Christmas. Green and pink just go so well together. The buttons are tied on with White Scrapper's Floss and the twill is from Taylored Expressions. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

Stamps: Dress Up Lily (Pink Cat Studio), A Muse sentiment
Paper: Bo Bunny - Sweetie Pie doublesided, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, TAC white
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, dimensional, Bubble Gum Twill (Taylored Expressions), Basic Grey Ambrosia buttons, white scrapper's floss, Stardust Stickles

10 comments:

Tammi said...

Wonderful card Kim! She's so cute with her party hat and present in her hand and I love the buttons! :) I just printed out this sketch, I hope I can get to a few of them soon. I haven't watched Smallville yet, can you believe it, lol!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!As always, I am so impressed with your coloring....forget lunch and Archivers...come show me how to color! ;) You always tie your cards together so well with all your little details!

- Amanda

Anonymous said...

Isn't dress up Lily the cutest!!! I love your colors and coloring.
LOSTie Debbie

Unknown said...

What a great card. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Jessica Lynn

Cindy Motz said...

I love this Bo Bunny paper, too! It's funny we both have it in our kits, different pieces, both from the Sweetie Pie line, though. This card is adorable and I love the layout! Oh and that is so funny you got my card in the mail just as you were viewing it on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute! Your coloring is so perfect. You should give lessons to your friends close and FAR AWAY! hee-hee. Hugs, Barb

Melissa said...

This is so sweet! I love it!

Anna said...

Kim! So cute! Love the layout and the colors!

Leslie said...

OH MY GOSH! I love this so much! You are just so good with these cute girl images! Perhaps it is because you are a cute girl yourself? :)

Jessica said...

This is SUCH a sweet card!! Love it!