Saturday, January 31, 2009

Banana Crumb Muffins


Who doesn't love homemade muffins on the weekends - heck, who doesn't love homemade muffins any day of the week!! So my husband loves banana bread and every so often he "accidentally" buys a huge bushel of bananas and just so happens to "accidentally" leave 4 on the counter until they turn brown making them perfect for baking. Yep, I'm on to his little tricks :) I've had this recipe for awhile, but this was the first time I've tried it out - won't be my last!! YUM. These muffins baked up picture perfect. They were moist on the inside and that topping was so good. It wasn't too sweet and it gave the muffin a nice little crunch. They made the house smell wonderful too! These will go perfect with some sliced up strawberries and a glass of OJ. You can see the full recipe here at Allrecipes. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, looks delish!!! I happen to have a few bananas in my freezer right now!

Cindy Motz said...

Ross is a clever guy! ;) I have some bananas that are getting a tad ripe, too. I migth make some banana chocolate chip bread this weekend. Mmmm!

Melissa said...

Yummy! I'll have to print the recipe so I can try the recipe.

Anonymous said...

I just HAVE to try these! Muffins are my favourite!!

:)

Tammi said...

Ack, are they all gone, cause I'm coming over if not! :) Yum Yum Yum!

Unknown said...

Those look really good! I'll have to go check out that recipe now!