Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rachel's Oct. 08 Kit

This is the kit that Rachel sent. I love this image. It's so cool and different. Plus I like saying the name Inkadinkadoo Katmoondu :) I used Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 38. I just found these glitter dots the other day in Hobby Lobby. They were stuck in with the clearance stuff and super sparkly. Couldn't pass them up! To view all of the cards made with this kit, click here.

Stamps: Katmoondu (Inkadinkadoo, Michael's $1 stamp
Paper: SU Halloween Night, PTI white
Ink: Brilliance Black
Other: Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch, black grosgrain, oval Coluzzle, Jesse James glitter beads, Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS

2 comments:

Danni said...

Love the name too!! and the sparkly dots are fun!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! LOL, I used Glitter Dots on mine too :) I love those things!!!