Sunday, October 26, 2008

Anna's Oct. 08 Kit

This is the kit that Anna sent. How cute is this image?? I had such a fun time coloring them. I added purple Pearlescent Shimmer chalk to the ghost so he is nice and shimmery. Anna sent this paper that had different eyeballs on it. I couldn't figure out how to include it on my card, until an idea hit me. I cut out the smallest pair of eyes and glued them on top of the ghost :) I used Sketch Challenge 199. And that friends is the end of the kits. Told y'all I have been busy stamping. Hope you enjoyed them and checked out all of the other cards. Losties, thanks for the fabulous kits. Looking forward to the next round. To check out all of the cards made with this kit, click here.

Stamps: Little Goblins(TAC, retired)
Paper: DCWV
Other: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, black grosgrain, oval Coluzzle, Black out glitter brads (Memory Keepers), dimensionals, Pearlescent Shimmer Chalk

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love the layout and details! Great card

Danni said...

Another great card!

Leslie said...

This super cute, Kim!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Adorable!!! How creative to add the little eyes to the ghost:O] Cute! Cute! Cute!