Monday, August 11, 2008

Pointe and Shoot

Pointe and Shoot (Jenny T. Partridge Dance Mystery, Book 3) Pointe and Shoot by Natalie M. Roberts


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Book 3 in the Jenny T. Partridge Dance Mysteries.

How does Jenny get herself into these life threatening situations? She is preparing her students for a big dance competition and battling the usual psycho dance moms. Life gets interesting when a "gorilla" ends up dead, she moves in with her hunky boyfriend Tate and there is that dang silver Hummer that keeps trying to take her down. If that wasn't enough, she is trying to be a good support system and help her friend Marlys find out why her husband is lying and sneaking around! This was a perfect addition to such a fun series. I love the characters and really like the new ones that were introduced in this book. The mystery was good and actually surprised me at the end. Plus there were many moments that made me laugh out loud. At the end of the last chapter, Roberts set up the 4th book perfectly. Can't wait for it to come out!


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm jealous! I haven't been able to find this book! Oooohhhh - the silver hummer! Someday we'll find out what that's all about! Any dancing missionaries in this one? :)