Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blog Awards

Danni nominated me for the I Love You Blog award. Sooo sweet. Thank you girl. I heart your blog too!!!!

Here are the rules for playing:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated

Rachel, Rhonda and Cindy recently nominated me for this award. Thanks ladies! Y'all know that I read and love each and every one of your blogs!

The rules for the "Brilliante Weblog" award are:
The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
Link to the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Put links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

I nominated all of my friends not too long ago, so I though I would nominate some of my favorite blogs. Ones that I have saved on Googlereader and definitely give me much inspiration. Check them out:

1. Artfully Ila
2. Cindy Haffner's Corner
3. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
4. Crafty Engineer
5. Fat Cat Stamper
6. Homeshade Photography
7. Inkspirations
8. Jasmine Star Photography
9. Kwernerdesign
10. My Paper Creations
11. Pink Lemonade
12. Poppy Paperie
13. Simply Caffeinated
14. Steph's Stampin' Stuff

2 comments:

Ila said...

Thank you so much Kim for this Award!! I am so honered and pleased!! Your blog is Fabulous and your creations are Gorgeous!!..(may have to try that mouth watering recipe too)...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! Thanks so much for listing my blog as one of your favorites! You made my day!! Hugs! :)