Saturday, December 22, 2007

Frame for Memaw

Hi from Victoria. We drove down to my parent's house last night. Ate some good catfish yesterday and drove around looking at some amazing Christmas lights!!! This morning we came into town to connect to some fast internet and in a little bit we are going to the movies to see National Treasure 2. Just wanted to share a quick project that I finished Thursday night. I made this one for my grandma..we call her Memaw. I found this frame in the dollar bin at Target and I snatched up several because they are already painted and begging to be altered. They come in mauve, turquoise and black. I dug through my paper stack and was happily surprised to find that this paper matched the mauve color to a tee! Can't wait to make some more. Hope y'all have a great day and be safe if you are traveling!!!


Paper: Inspirables- Simply Seasonal
Other: $1.00 frame from Target, modpodge, Making Memories metal tag (Archiver's), ribbon

No comments: