Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gina K Sketch

I stayed up late so I could join Gina on SCS and count down the hours until her new website reveal. It was so much fun and to help pass the time, Cammie posted a sketch challenge for us to do. You know I couldn't pass that up. This is my favorite Gina K. stamp. I just love that image!!!! It's stamped on watercolor paper and colored in with SU markers and an aquapainter. I used my paper pierer to poke some holes in the scallops. I don't have any Gina K. sentiments (YET), so I chose this one..it reminded me of her blog name! I'm off to shop. Check out her new website here!!!!!

Stamps: Flower Trio (Gina K.), Hey There (TAC)
Paper: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Deja Views (Timeless), Walmart watercolor paper
Ink: Noir (Palette, TAC)
Other: aquapainter, circle Coluzzle, Giga scallop circle punch, brads, designer label punch, small oval punch, slot punch (behind the designer label), artichoke grosgrain, mat pack/piercer.
Markers used: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Barely Banana, So Saffron

1 comment:

Maria said...

Such a pretty card Kim. . .I love the scallop circle and the image! I love the pattern paper too! Everything ties in so well together!!

Maria