Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dashing through the snow

This cooler weather, that finally blew in, has been the perfect boost for me to start making Christmas cards. Today's sketch challenge is fabulous!!!!! I seriously love this layout. If you haven't tried it already, then what are you waiting for..get ta stampin'. I found that poinsettia prima at Archiver's the other day. Isn't it pretty? It came with the leaves and brad too. This is definately one of my favorite Christmas sets. I used it a ton last year and it's so fun to play with. There is Stickles on the swirls. I don't stamp with white too much, but I love how it looks here on the Artichoke.

Stamps: Winter Wonderland (TAC), Flannel Plaid
Paper: Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Grey - Fruitcake, Creamy Caramel, whisper white
Ink: Noir (Palette, TAC), Cloud White (VersaMagic, TAC)
Other: ticket corner punch, brads, Stardust Stickles, Cranberry Poinsettia (Making Memories)

No comments: