Friday, September 21, 2007

Weekend Sketch Challenge

Check out what Ross' aunt sent me for my bday. It's a uber cute Vera Bradley purse. It just came in the mail today. I love it!!! I needed to make her a thank you card and guess where I got my color inspiration from, LOL. I paired that with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and I was good to go. I heart this layout!!! I put a little crystal effects on the wine so it looks real.

Stamps: Penny Black, Linen, Merci (A Muse)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Gable Green, Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Rustic Chic (TAC)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Other: ticket corner punch, brads, Crystal Effects, ribbon from a local scrapbook store

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE card!! It matches your new purse perfectly!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday!
Your new purse looks awesome. So does the card you made for your aunt!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch! Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Fab card, thats a great stamp