Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tropical Shimmer & Sparkles


I'm in such a tropical mood because I know that Fall is right around the corner and my bright colors and beach images will be put on the shelf for awhile. My SCS friend jkincolorado sent me an adorable b-day card using this penguin. She also included some super cute images for me to play with. Thanks a bunch Jennifer!!! As soon as I saw this penguin, I knew that skirt needed some Stickles!! Here's a close up so you can see the shimmery background paper and the sparkly hula skirt!!

Stamps: Hula Penguin (Memorybox), Swirly Gigs (TAC), Aloha (A Muse)
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Reminisce - Palm Tree Paradise
Ink: Black, Orchid Opulence
Other: Scallop cirle punch, magic matter, Stickles, oval/circle Coluzzle, Swimming Pool paper posies (TAC)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! He is so cute!!!

- amanda