Saturday, September 1, 2007

Baby Acetate

Look..it's my first ever acetate card!! I love how this turned out and believe it or not it was super easy!! I followed this tutorial on SCS...can't beat a step by step picture tutorial! Just make sure you let the stamped images on the acetate dry completely. I used New Canvas Palette Ink for the swirls and it showed up beautifully! My friend Anna stamped out this adorable Giraffe image for me and I think that I need that set now. Too cute. Thanks sweetie!! Card measures 4 1/4 x 5.

Stamps: giraffe - Hello Baby (TAC), sentiment - Noteworthy, Swirly Gigs (TAC)
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Ink: New Canvas Paleete ink (TAC), Certainly Celery
Other: Acetate, Celery grosgrain, safety pin, Stardust stickles

7 comments:

beate said...

Simply Beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim! I want to be you when I grow up! You have soooo much talent and versatility! FAB card!

- Amanda

Charlene Austin (SCS - Willow01) said...

Just came over after finding your card on SCS. I like the look of your blog already. I will add it to my fav's and check in often.

Edie said...

WOW!
That is really impresive!!

Jennifer Carter said...

This is so cute! Great job!

Sandie C said...

How lovely this card looks. Makes me want to go and try making one too!! TFS

Tracy H said...

I have this on my "list" of things to try...you make me want to try it again!

Just beautiful!!!