Sunday, July 29, 2007

Swell Paper Piecing

I was so excited to see Jeanne S's Dirty Dozen Challenge. Paper piecing is one of my favorite techniques to use. I heart pattern paper so any technique that incorporates it onto my card more is good in my book! It is seriously super duper easy too. Just stamp your image onto white, then stamp it again onto your pattern paper. Cut out the images that you want and glue them directly on top of your stamped image. You will be paper piecing everything once you start :)

Supplies used:
Stamps: How Swell (TAC), Linen background
Paper: Wild Asparagus, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue
Ink: Black, Bashful Blue
Other: Celery & White grosgrain, scallop scissors, Micron pen for doodling, button brad from Michael's.

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

OH! I love it!!!! This is my next Challenge, I love this technique too! (Is that paper from single sheets or the Costco pack?)

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute!!! I love it! And you ROCK the paper piecing! Anytime I see it, I think of YOU! :)

- amanda