Friday, June 29, 2007

June '07 Booklist

Here's what I've read this month:

Karen Kingbury - Ever After. (Christian Fiction) This was the sequel to Even Now and it was a great, heartwarming story!!!

Natalie M. Roberts - Tutu Deadly ( fun mystery). This is the first book in the Jenny T. Partridge Dance Mysteries. LOVED this book and will be looking for more.. The main character owns a dance studio and she is absolutely hilarious.

J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
. I read this with my hubby so we will be good and ready to see the moving coming out!!!!

James Patterson - 1st to Die
(Thriller/mystery). My dad lent me this book and it is the first J.P. book I have read. I really enjoyed it and it kept me guessing until the end. I also liked that the chapters were only 3-4 pages long.

Did y'all read anything good in June??

2 comments:

T. Whitesell said...

I read a cute summer read:
Lori Copeland - A Case of Bad Taste (A Morning Shade Mystery). I'm going to get the next one this weekend. I really enjoy her books.

Kris said...

Hey Kim :) I love to read. First of all, I have like every J.P. book ever written and if you thought the womens murder club books were good, you'll love alex cross. I'll send you some...:) I just re-read all the harry potter books to be ready for the newest book coming out this month and I've just started re-reading the stand (stephen king). I need to get to the store or the library but in the mean time I just grabbed a well loved oldy but goody and started it over