Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Eve Party!

Do y'all remember me :) Sorry I haven't been around lately. We were out of town for nine days. We left early to attend a funeral and then celebrated Christmas with family. We are slowly getting back into a routine around here and I've been stamping up a storm since yesterday getting ready for tomorrow night. I'm so excited because Jacksonbelle Embellishements is hosting their first ever New Year's Eve bash! The fun starts tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M (EST). We will be chatting and posting challenges in the Jbelle Group over on Paper Craft Planet. Did I mention there will be prizes? WooHoo!!!!!!! Hope to see y'all there! Oh and while you are waiting, be sure to check out the new goods Lindsey added to the store. The Basic Grey Bittersweet paper is gorgeous!!!! Have a great day!

No comments: