Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Marshmallow Pie & Pumpkin Cornbread

I tried out two new and fabulous recipes recently and I just had to share them. These are both big keepers in my book. First up is Marshmallow Pudding Pie. It was Tammi's turn to provide a recipe and she chose this one. OMWord it is so good and super easy to put together!!! Ross' flight was running 2 hours late the other night so I decide to whip this together and have it waiting for him. We LOVE it and are still enjoying it!!!! The chocolate layer is rich and smooth and the marshmallow layer ... OMGosh! I could eat that off the entire pie. Mom save this one now!!!! Next up, I made Pumpkin Cornbread this afternoon! It actually got cool here in Texas; mark your calendar! So I decided to make Taco Soup and cornbread for dinner tonight. Ross LOVES cornbread and I just stumbled across this recipe last week and couldn't wait to try it out. It is so perfect for Fall. The pumpkin makes it super moist and gives it a beautiful color. The spices give it just a tiny hint of sweetness. I can't wait for him to try it! Be sure to save both of these recipes and try them out. I promise you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Cindy Motz said...

yum yum! looks good Kim!

RecipeGirl said...

Kim- glad you enjoyed that Pumpkin Cornbread. We loved it. So unique and amazingly good!

Have a great day!

Tammi said...

Glad y'all enjoyed it! And pumpkin cornbread, so different...last night I asked my guys if they wanted me to make that, one said eww and the other said no, they have no taste in good food!! I found a recipe for pumpkin/apple muffins I really want to try.