Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blog Awards

Barb gave me this sweet blog award. Thanks girl. If you haven't checked out her blog before, please do! It rocks!! I'm always in awe of the creations she post!!

5 people that inspire me:
Tammi - It's no secret that Tammi is my stampin' idol as well as a wonderful friend. She has such a talent for beautiful coloring, fabulous layouts and knowing just the perfect piece to add as an embellishment.
Rachel - another rockin' stamper and friend. I love Rach's style because it is so different and opposite from mine! I love seeing her designs. Makes me think about stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something new.
Sandra - I recently just found Sandra's blog during the last Hanna Stamps release. It's fabulous! Her coloring and cards are just perfect and oh so cute. She is a sweetheart too!
Heather - I love Heather's blog. Not only does she create adorable A Muse designs, but she is an amazing photographer!!!!!!!
Jasmine - Speaking of photographers, here is one that inspires me with each and every post she makes. I love her warm personality and the moments she captures through her lens. I'm even saving up to buy my first set of actions because of her!

1. THE WINNER CAN PUT THE LOGO ON THEIR BLOG.
2. LINK THE PERSON YOU RECEIVED THE AWARD FROM.
3. NOMINATE AT LEAST 5 OTHER BLOGS.
4. BEFORE LISTING THE NOMINEES GIVE A BRIEF REASON WHY YOU CHOSE THEM.
5. PUT THEIR LINK ON YOUR BLOGS
6. LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THEIR BLOGS

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Aw Thanks! I'll post it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! =)