Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love Finds a Home

I'm sorry for not posting many stamped creations lately. I've been stamping daily, but I can't share what I'm working on just quite yet. So bare with me please!!!! I will have many fun things to share in October and November, I promise. I did finish a book today that I posted below. I had to finish it so I could go and pick up the new Karen Kingsbury book. It's the very last book in the Baxter series. I'm sad that it's ending because I truly love the characters, but I'm anxious to see what happens in this book. I mentioned The Baxter series in my post about Cammie's Heart to Heart blog candy yesterday. If you haven't participated in her challenge yet, what are you waiting for!!!!! Get over there and check it out. If you have read the Baxter series you might want to look at this fun trivia contest that Karen posted on her website today.

Love Finds a Home (Love Comes Softly S.) Love Finds a Home by Janette Oke


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Book 8 in the Love Comes Softly series.

Once again this book focuses on Belinda Davis. She is still caring for and being a wonderful friend to Aunt Virgie. However, when the older woman decides to go on a vacation to stay with a friend in New York, Belinda decides to finally go home for a short visit. She quickly realizes that she doesn't quite fit in anymore and begins wondering exactly where she belongs. Once back in Boston, a series of events quickly make her grow up and take responsibility. She matures into a lovely young woman who uses her good fortune to help others. She is also very surprised when she runs into an old flame for her hometown! This was a very sweet story and sadly the last book in the series.


View all my reviews.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Dude, I know what you're doing! Can't wait to see what surprises you have for us soon! Anna

Chris said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see what you've created...you are beyond talented!! :)

Anonymous said...

What is this stamping? I MUST KNOW!

Cindy Motz said...

Kim! I miss your cards! Can't wait to see whatcha got cookin!