Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whiskey and Tonic

Whiskey and Tonic: A Whiskey Mattimoe Mystery Whiskey and Tonic: A Whiskey Mattimoe Mystery by Nina Wright


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
A Whiskey Mattimoe Mystery : Book 3

Whiskey is at it again; chasing Abra all around Magnet Springs that is. The book starts off with a bang, as the Afghan hound snatches Miss Blossom's hideous tiara at the local pageant and starts a whirlwind of trouble. First off, the tiara is a family heirloom that not only comes with a hefty insurance, but it's accompanied with a curse that has spanned many years. Whiskey quickly finds herself in the middle of an investigation that leads her to a haunted mansion and many surprises. The storyline is great and there are many laugh out loud moments making this a wonderful cozy mystery!!!


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Cindy Motz said...

Sounds like a fun series, I may have to read this one next after the Bewitching mystery series. Did I ever tell you I grew up with Afghan Hounds? My mom bred them and showed them.