Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nobunny Like You

I made this card several months ago when TAC was calling for catalog submissions. This one didn't make it in and I just stumbled across it on my desktop and thought I would share. If you have the new Fall/Winter 2008 catalog, flip to page 3. There are 5 sketches on that page and this card was made using the first one. I really love that there are so many samples throughout the catty of cards using these layouts. Definitely give them a try, they are good ones!

I am a TAC demo. If you have any question or would like to look at my website where you can view or order our products, just let me know!

Stamps: Nobunny Like You (TAC,T-2354)
Paper: Mimi (TAC,V-837), Mimi Carstock (TAC,B-311)
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber (TAC,TT-218)
Other: Mimi Hardware (TAC,B-111), Tombow Pastel Markers (TAC,F-02)

5 comments:

Rachel V. said...

What a wonderful card! I can't believe they left that one out of the catty.

Rachel Hope said...

OH! So cute!!

BarbL said...

Kim,
LOVE your card! The square hardware is a nice touch.
Barb L.

Cindy Motz said...

how adorable! can't believe that one didn't make it in!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the combination of papers and design.

:-)