Sunday, June 8, 2008

Neely's BBQ sauce

We've kinda established a little summer tradition this year of barbecuing every other Sunday afternoon. It's relaxing to sit outside and we have leftovers for a few days!! Ross has really perfected his own BBQ sauce over the years. It's a tad spicy and finger lickin' good. However, my mom recently gave me a few Paula Deen magazine's because she knows how I love to find new recipes and gosh those magazines are full of them! I have a whole pile sitting on my desk waiting to be typed up. Anyhow, in one of the magazines, I found a recipe for the Neely's BBQ sauce. They are a new couple on The Food Network that own a BBQ place in Tennessee. So we thought we would give their sauce a try and I'm glad we did. Theirs is a tad more sweeter than Ross' so it will be nice to have another option to use. I so wish y'all could smell it too. You simmer it on the stove for awhile and it sure does make your house smell good!!!! Give it a try next time you grill!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Motz said...

Mmmmm that looks good! I'm saving the recipe, thanks for sharing!

Tracy H said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BBQ!

Sweeter sounds great to me...TFS!