Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The O'Riley Clan

I'm having too much fun with my Riley stamps. Can you tell? This if for Hanna Stamps Challenge 4 and Hanna Stamps Challenge 5. Talk about mega inspiration. If you haven't tried this color combo yet, you need to. It's wunderbar!!! I started by stamping my Clover Riley on watercolor paper with Palette Burnt Umber. I then stamped another one on a post-it note and cut it out for a mask so I could stamp St. Patty Beer Riley next to it. The image is colored in with SU markers and an aquapainter. I went over the buckle and gold with a Sakura Stardust pen. The flannel is stamped in Garden Green on Wild Wasabi cardstock. Happy Stamping!

Stamps: Clover Riley & St. Patty Beer Riley (Hanna Stamps), sentiment (Hampton Art Stamps, Hobby Lobby), Flannel Plaid
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Wild Wasabi, watercolor
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber, Garden Green
Other: Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder, Chocolate Taffeta, distresser, dimensional, Sakura Stardust pen, SU markers, aquapainter
Markers used: Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun.

1 comment:

Danni said...

So cute! Love the cuttlebug embossing folder with this. I have it and have never quite known what to do with it! Great job!