Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oreo Balls

Ross put together a cookie contest at his work today. Everyone was to bring in a batch of homemade cookies, then he put a box out and everyone got to vote for their favorites. Guess who had the most votes....Ross, LOL. He ended up swaying the vote and giving it to the next person with the most votes. I mean you can't win your own contest, especially when you bought the prize. Funny thing is, I made oreo balls and they are so ridiculously easy. Thought I would share the recipe with y'all.....


Oreo Balls

1 pkg. of Oreos (any flavor, but not double stuffed)
1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
almond bark

Crush oreos, as small as you can in a food processor*. Add cream cheese and mix thoroughly*. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Melt the almond bark. Shape oreo mixture into balls, dip in melted almond bark and set on baking sheet. Put in fridge to harden.

* I don't have a food processor, yet, so I just beat them to death with a meat mallet and I mean beat them because the smaller you get it the better they are. I add the cream cheese and then mix it by hand, they are best if there is no trace of white cream cheese to be seen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made these for the first time last year. They were SO good and I don't even like Oreos! :)

Dianette Seda said...

Ohhh sounds yummy!