Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cute Great Impressions

My friend Cindy sent me this uber cute image by Great Impressions. It just makes me smile it's so adorable!! I've had this background already stamped up and sitting on the desk from when I stamped this card so I thought it was time for another bright Christmas card. I'm really starting to like this color combo! I took an aquapainter and colored the edges of my snowman's body with Tempting Turquoise, just to make it stand out more against the white. Everything else if pretty easy. The sentiment reads: Hoping your holidays are the Coolest ever! I think I have 12 more Christmas cards to complete. The end is in sight, LOL. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Stamps: Great Impressions, Polka Dot background, Canvas, sentiment - Coolest Snowmen (TAC)
Paper: Glorious Green, Gable Green, white, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Noir (Palette, TAC)
Other: Stardust Stickles, American Craft ribbon, photo corner punch, real red eyelets

1 comment:

Danni said...

I have that stamp, it is so cute! Love the colors you used and the photo corner!