Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grillafella

I've found that every time I've needed a guy card, I've turned to my fella images. They are cute and fun too. I started off using this sketch by Maria, but I did add one little circle. It's so hard to embellish cards for guys, especially when you love using ribbon and glitter. I found some pattern paper that had ketchup and mustard on it so I cut those out and glued them to the circle. That corner just needed something. The Flannel Plaid background reminded me of well groomed grass. The spatula is also colored with a Sakura Stardust pen.

Stamps
: Grillafella (Staming Bella), Flannel Plaid, Crackle (TAC), Warmest Regards
Paper: Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, So Saffron
Ink
: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red
Other: eyelets, Sakura Stardust pen, dimensional, circle Coluzzle, mat pack/piercer

1 comment: