Wednesday, September 5, 2007

They say it's my b-day!!!


Happy b-day to me!! I turned 28 today. You have my permission to eat something sweet to help me celebrate!! I haven't been able to stamp in a few days so I combined two challenges for this card. I used this week's color and sketch challenge.
I took a close up so you can see some of the details! I distressed the edges of my Guava paper, pierced the Artichoke strips, stamped the Crackle bg over my image, and added some copper cord. I so wish you could see the water can. I went over it with some copper Pearlescent watercolor paint and it's super pretty!


Stamps: Something for you (TAC), Happy Birthday to you (A Muse, Crackle bg (TAC)
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey - Infuse, Groovy Guava, White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Other: Metallic Pearlescent Watercolor Palette (TAC), watercolor crayons, ticket corner punch, copper cord, mat pack/piercer, prima, brad, scallop scissors, Heidi Swapp edge distresser

4 comments:

Tracy H said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Another great card girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ... love what you did with the sketch.

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! I like yours much better than mine:)

Anonymous said...

Love this! It's so pretty!

Happy belated birthday! Hugs and smile