Friday, July 27, 2007

Pink, Pink & more Pink

This card is for Cambria's Dirty Dozen challenge. It was to use shades of pink. ACK, definately a challenge for me. Pink is not a color that I normally reach for. Of course, when I read the challenge a baby card popped in mind. I like all the tiny ruffles :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Wild About You, Very Punny -sentiment, Linen, Paisley
Paper: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, White
Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
Other: dimensional (under the ear), scallop scissors, word window punch, button brad, lt. pink gingham ribbon, thin white satin ribbon, mat pack/piercer, Signo while gel pen
* card measures 4 1/4x 5 when folded

2 comments:

Colleen Wold said...

Kim...Oh-Em-Gee!! This card is so flippin' cute! It's so SWEET! And GASP! You have a hard time reaching for PINK??? I am almost crying, do NOT let Melissa find out. LOL! :D
Your cards are fabulous! As always!

Anonymous said...

KIM!!!! That is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! I heart your card skills!!! You rock!!!

- amanda